The following rules apply to the entire MCWarside network. Failure to follow these rules will result in punishment. The Administrators also reserve the right to make any changes to these rules without warning or explanation.
Publicly supporting or discussing terrorists or terrorism may result in a permanent ban. This topic is inappropriate. If you claim to be a part of these groups, it may also result in a permanent ban.
Chargebacks filed with regard to any donations made to the server may subject you to a permanent ban from the server without warning.
Appeals may be made in the “Ban Appeal” section of the Forums. (http://goo.gl/rYQ61V)
Ban Evasion is not permitted and the user will be subject to IP ban if caught evading a rightful ban with another account.
THESE RULES TAKE EFFECT SUNDAY APRIL 10TH AT 12:00 AM EST
List of Approved Mods:
Minimap - that doesn’t show players/entities.
Better Animations/Player Animation Mod
Bspkr’s Armor and Status effect HUDs
Not enough items
InGame Info Mod
- Swearing ,homophobia, racism, and sexual harassment. Any attempts to bypass the swear filter will be treated in the same way as cursing. English should be used in public chat at all times.
- Repeating the same messages in chat. This also includes TPA spam, PM spam, and Line (Character) spam, as well as spamming /suicide, /lottery, and any Faction commands.
- Promoting the IPs to servers and services that are not related to MCWarside. This also includes advertising unrelated server websites or adult websites. You are also not permitted to mention the names of other servers.
- Promoting YouTube or Twitch channels of anyone who is not an official MCWarside promoter (Anyone without the VIP tag). You also may not post links to YouTube videos or Twitch streams, or ask for subscribers or followers.
Asking for Ranks/OP, IRL Trading
- Asking for ranks or OP from staff members or other players. You also may not trade IRL items for in-game items or benefits.
Giving out Personal Information
- Giving out any player or staff member’s personal information without their consent. This includes full/real names, locations, Skypes, pictures, etc.
- Threatening to DDoS or Hack staff members, other players, or any MCWarside service (the server, the TS, the website, etc.)
- Harassing or discriminating against other players. You may not under any circumstances encourage suicide or threaten the IRL life of another player.
- Disrespecting the staff team, either in whole or in part, or an individual member of the staff team. If you feel there is an issue with any part of the staff, please report them on the “Staff Abuse” section of the Forums.
- Disrespecting the server, or any features of the server. If you have any suggestions to improve the server, you can suggest them on the “Suggestions” section on the Forums.
- Claiming to be a staff member, or the alt account of a staff member.
- Your Nickname must abide by all of the above rules, particularly that it must not include any cursing, racism, or disrespect. You also must have the first 3 characters of your name and no more than 20 characters in your nickname, and you may not have only &k/magic characters as your nickname. Your nickname MUST begin with the first 3 letters of your IGN.
Faction Tag Rules
- Your Faction Tag must abide by all of the above rules, particularly that it must not include any cursing, racism, or disrespect.
Plot Trapping and Povertycraft Killing [For Prison and Povertycraft]
- Using traps or the environment to kill other players. If caught plot trapping or Povertycraft killing, your plot will be reset in addition to your punishment.
- Using illegal modifications (autoclicker, macros, etc.) or hacked clients to gain an advantage over other players. You also may not promote the websites of hacked clients, or attempt to persuade other players to hack. If you suspect another player of hacking, use /report on the server or record a video and post it under the “Report Hackers” section of the Forums.
- illegitimately forcing your way into another player’s base using enderpearls, TP glitching, etc. If you suspect another player of glitching, use /report on the server or record a video and post it under the “Report Hackers and Rule Breakers” section of the Forums.
Asking Staff to TP under False Conditions
- Misleading staff members into TPing to you for staff-related reasons (“look at this glitch,” “come watch this hacker,” etc.) but instead trapping/killing them.
- Misleading staff members into thinking you are hacking can result in a punishment. This wastes staff's time whilst they could be doing something else which is more valuable than watching you!
- Continually killing the same player(s) in order to boost your stats/coins/etc.
- Standing in the safezone and attacking players, or flying back up into spawn.
- Attempting to Grief an arena/spawn on any of the MCWarside servers. Please contact a staff member immediately if you notice something has been griefed.
- Abusing server bugs or glitches. This includes making lag machines, using economy exploits to benefit yourself, sharing bugs and glitches with other players or not reporting a bug when first witnessed. If you find any bugs/glitches, please report it to a staff member or on the forums.
- Failing to abide by an Administrator Warning on the services of MCWarside may result in a ban.
Impersonation of staff
Advertising a porn website/Porn Sounds
Advertising Another Server’s IP (Public chat in public channels only)
Inappropriate Channel names
Trolling (Using a voice changer/Trolling Staff in the support rooms)